Mommy needs a time out!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you rather be told

+10
AprilandtheKids
jamie8582
jsno1angel
Mandi
Sharon
DanaLynn
Valerie
Mom2FiveGirls
Kristin
mcleeper
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

would you rather be told - Page 2 Empty Re: would you rather be told

Post  kat569 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 pm

AprilandtheKids wrote:Lisa, no that wasn't it. I think too many people got sick and tired of the real problems being swept under the rug. SWPM isn't the typical anonymous message board, we are all local and things are more personal. So drama issues can't just be deleted and moved on from all of the time. Crazy and problematic members can't always just be ignored, now they can hack into accounts, they can show up at front door steps, they can call, they can bother spouses, etc. Things can get downright dangerous.
It wasn't you or any other resignation letter that set this off. Sure, some rules were broken, but mainly out of the frustration for TMN's disregard for the safety of it's members and their families, and the rules weren't broken by all. TMN is for the most part at fault, and certain members(that weren't properly dealt with) hold the rest of the blame.

Thank you April, I'm glad to know that some people feel this way. It helps me feel much better. And I just LOVE the location you put on your profile, so apropos! LOL
kat569
kat569

Back to top Go down

would you rather be told - Page 2 Empty Re: would you rather be told

Post  Krystalmichelle Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:39 pm

AprilandtheKids wrote:Lisa, no that wasn't it. I think too many people got sick and tired of the real problems being swept under the rug. SWPM isn't the typical anonymous message board, we are all local and things are more personal. So drama issues can't just be deleted and moved on from all of the time. Crazy and problematic members can't always just be ignored, now they can hack into accounts, they can show up at front door steps, they can call, they can bother spouses, etc. Things can get downright dangerous.
It wasn't you or any other resignation letter that set this off. Sure, some rules were broken, but mainly out of the frustration for TMN's disregard for the safety of it's members and their families, and the rules weren't broken by all. TMN is for the most part at fault, and certain members(that weren't properly dealt with) hold the rest of the blame.

^This!

And April, I love your location too. LMAO!
Krystalmichelle
Krystalmichelle

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum